Web Design, Development & SEO Company
Hemkund Sahib Yatra by Helicopter
Located at a height of more than 15,200 feet, Sri Hemkund Sahib is the highest Gurudwara in the world. It is surrounded by seven mountain peaks, each of which is adorned by a Nishan Sahib on its cliff. The Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara is star-shaped and made up of concrete masonry and stone. It is situated on the shore of the pristine Hemkund Lake. Earlier, Sri Hemkund Sahib was only accessible by foot from Govind Ghat. Now Helicopter services from ......... to ........., which is the last human habitation centre on the way to Sri Hemkund Sahib. As the pilgrimage is situated in the beautiful Himalayas at such a high altitude, the route to Sri Hemkund Sahib is quite scenic and awe-inspiring
Gurudwara Hemkund Sahib Helicopter tour packages is the best option for old citizens who cant travel by trekking. Helicopter service is available from Govind Ghat to Govind Dham for Hemkund Sahib.
Gurudwara Hemkund Sahib Helicopter service is available from Govind Ghat to Govind Dham (Ghangaria). This route is around 13 kms. and Helicopter ride takes around 8 minutes. Hemkund Sahib Helicopter sitting capacity is 5 persons. The Hemkunt Helicopter trips start from Govind Ghat at ...am and continued till ...pm. Return trips of Hemkunt Sahib Helicopter from Govind Dham to Govind Ghat also start by ...am and continued till evening.
Helicopter trips for Gurudwara Hemkund Sahib are regular depending upon the weather.
Hemkund Sahib Helicopter Tour Itinerary
- Departure from ...
- Arrive at Hemkund Sahib. A 1,100 metre (3600 ft.) climb on a 6 kilometer of stone paved path leads to Hemkund. (Devotees are advised to take Ponies from Gangharia at their own cost). After the Darshans, come back to Ghangaria
Terms and Condition (Hemkund Sahib Tour)
- Seating capacity of helicopter is upto 4-5 passengers.
- Children above the age of 3 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The Company has the right to accommodate additional passengers on the helicopter within the permissible weight limits.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of ...% of the charter amount.
- Details of the passenger are required at the time of bookings: A) Full name, B) Weight, C) Age, D) Identity Proof
- Full amount has to be deposited at least ... days before the start of journey and details may be intimated to us.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company shall be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on Payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within less than 3 days of the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- Upto 7 days before journey — ...% of Booking amount
- Upto 48 hours before journey — ...% of Booking amount
- Less than 48 hours before journey — ...% of Booking amount
- Less than 24 hours before journey — ...